The DEV VIRAHSAWMY FOUNDATION’S MISSION is to manage the intellectual property rights of Dev Virahsawmy, writer and linguist and promote the development of the national language of the Republic of Mauritius.
Its address is: 6th floor, Tower A, 1 Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius.
The Management Company of the Foundation is OCORIAN, 6th Floor, Tower A, 1 Cybercity, Ebène, Mauritius.
Members of the Foundation Council are:
- Jean Maurice Richard Arlove holder of National Identity Card number A080663270067E and residing at Coastal Road, Trou aux Biches, Mauritius
- Saskia Loga Virahsawmy-Naidoo holder of National Identity Card number V07076828050BC and residing at 7 Avenue Max Rohan, Beau Bassin, Mauritius
- Dr. Jimmy Désiré Harmon holder of National Identity Card H6055673810101 and resinding at BKH/1 Harewood Park, Dr Lesur Street, Beau Bassin, Mauritius
- Premchand (Ramesh) Hauroo holder of national Identity Card number H050160020026G and residing at Shivala Road, Pamplemousses, Mauritius
- Anushka Dev Virahsawmy holder of National Identity Card with number V30107112805106 and residing at 5 Edwin Ithier, Rose Hill, Mauritius
- Lutchooamah Virahsawmy holder of National Identity Card with number M2711440100305 and residing at 5B Edwin Ithier Street, Vandermeersh, Rose Hill, Mauritius
- Soomoo Balakrishnadass Naidoo holder of National Identity Card N020760012661E and residing at Max Rohan Street, Beau Bassin, Mauritius
- Father Marie Eugène Gérard Sullivan holder of passport with number 1324891 and residing at Diocèse de Port Louis, Célicourt Antelme, 10 Impasse Saint Joseph, Rose-Hill, Mauritius
The chairperson is Jean Maurice Richard Arlove, CEO of OCORIAN.
THE FOUNDATION HAS DECIDED TO DONATE ROYALTIES TO , inter alia, INSTITUT CARDINAL JEAN MARGEOT, 1 CELICOURT ANTELME STREET, ROSE HILL AND GENDER LINKS- SAFE HAVEN, COOPERATIVE ROAD, MELROSE, MOKA